ZetaTalk Accuracy Examples
- On July 15, 1995, ZetaTalk stated : The Earth's magnetic commander is the Sun and its magnetic alignment. The Earth's polarity, where the magnetic North Pole
points consistently in one direction as though focused on a distant point in the Universe, does not change, ever.
- In September 9, 2001, 6 years later, NASA's Ulysses probe completed a second pass around the Sun and discovered that the Sun's magnetic alignment had
not reversed at the 11 year anniversary, as announced by NASA the year before. The Sun's magnetic alignment remained static, as the Zetas had stated.
NASA asserted that perhaps the Sun had two south poles, temporarily, and ignored the findings of its own probe.
- In 1997 ZetaTalk gave the coordinates of where Planet X would appear in the evening sky on March 3, 2003.
- On March 26, 2003 it became visible at that location as a red complex, fading in and out. Reports of sightings in the evening sky flooded in from around the
world. The Planets X complex was located at the coordinates given by the Zetas 6 years earlier! By April 13, 2003 : Photos of the inbound complex with its
swirling double helix of a tail were captured.
- On July 15, 1995 ZetaTalk predicted that after the pole shift "The water will have a green tinge. With little vegetation on land, the ocean kelp will absorb and utilize
the carbon dioxide. The oceans will be lush. The tail of Planet X curls toward the Earth, and a fine red iron dust turns the water a bitter blood red."
- On August 10, 2006, 11 years later, Scientists reported that seeding the ocean with iron incites a burst of planton growth, producing oxygen and reducing
carbon dioxide. Planton is food for fish. And yes, the ocean turned green.
- On May 1, 2004 ZetaTalk stated that the stretch "Does more than pull apart the African Rift, it pulls the entire oil rich Middle East into a skew."
- On January 30, 2008, 4 years later : Internet cables surrounding the Arabian penninsula were stretched and snapped, creating outages from Egypt, down the
Red Sea, and around to Dubia in the Persion Gulf. It was clear the Arabian plate had rolled, stretching the cables between their anchor points.
- On February 10, 2006 ZetaTalk stated that land "East of the Mississippi, will move toward the NE while the other, west of the Mississippi, moves toward the SW.
This does more than tear most of the bridges along the Mississippi."
- On August 2, 2007, 18 months later the I-35 bridge at Minneapolis snaps and springs 50 feet to the East at the south footings, as though having been pulled
in that direction.
- On July 15, 1995 ZetaTalk stated that "Neanderthal, big brute that he was, had a digestive problem due to inability to digest the foods available, to take advantage
of the fauna and flora that were perforce his menu."
- On June 12, 2000, 5 years later, scientists report that Neanderthal ate meat, and nothing else, where Modern Man ate a more varied diet. The researchers
had probed the diet of the Neanderthal by measuring the isotopic ratios of nitrogen in skulls and jawbones recovered from a cave in Croatia.