I have lived my whole life in Eastern Pennsylvania and this past month or two [May 24], have noticed a change in the weather system's direction. Normally, the flow is West to East. Now the Low Pressure systems are moving from the Midwest area into a Southeast direction. It is keeping us in a cool climate here about 10-15 degrees below normal. In addition to this, we have had more Nor'Easterns than normal, which usually happens in winter. The low-pressure area goes off of the coast and reformulates with the ocean and travels NE as a large rainmaking low.
We have stressed, at the very start of the ZetaTalk saga, that the weather would get increasingly extreme, with droughts and deluges occurring and
switching about in an unpredictable manner, and that this included unpredictable changes in the jet stream. The jet stream is affected primarily by the
rotation of the Earth, the slow roll, which pulls the Earth under her blanket of air and creates swirling in the temperate regions, the prevailing Westerlies,
as cold air from the poles rushes to drop into voids created by this motion. The jet stream is affected secondarily by warm and cold spots, warm over
land masses that are more quickly heated or cooled than the ocean, which can circulate and maintain a more even distribution within its depths. Hot air
is lighter than cold, and rises, cold heavier and drops, thus the storm systems attempting to equalize the density of air. The temperature and density and
direction of air masses can be determined, and thus the weatherman has historically offered predictions, but these predictions have become increasingly
difficult, in part because of the Earth wobble which jerks the Earth about under her mantel of air, often at cross currents to the jet stream.
A new development is tornado swirls within the jet stream, where the stream turns round upon itself rather than proceeding, high in the upper atmosphere, in its traditional directions. Tornadoes, as any school child learns, are caused by the rapid dropping of cold air through a lighter warm air mass, a sinkhole that becomes, like a black hole for gravity particles, an irresistible pull for cold air in the vicinity. On a larger scale, hurricanes and their counterparts, the typhoon or cyclone, are large swirls on the move, attempting to equalize air pressure. If tornadoes and hurricanes can occur in the lower atmosphere, on a local level, why could they not occur in the upper atmosphere? This is clearly not caused by Global Warming which has raised the air a fraction of a degree, nor has Global Warming been responsible for the permafrost or glaciers or poles melting, from the bottom up. This, as we have often stated, is due to the core of the Earth swirling about under the influence of Planet X, which has likewise created increases in volcanic activity worldwide. But the turbulence in the volatile atmosphere is in response to sudden changes in the direction of flow, due to an increasingly violent Earth wobble.
At first, during the wobble, the breeze blows gently, then grows gusty with distinct N/S wind formations, and finally begins to swirls as any large air mass attempting to equalize either pressure or temperature over a large area will do. Tornado behavior in the jet stream will result in unexpected turnabouts in temperature and storm systems, a pattern noted already in 2004 when several hurricanes turned back to attack the East Coast of the US, or changed directions contrary to their predicted and traditional path. More of this will follow, as the Earth wobble is not going away or lessening its grip. It will, quite the contrary, proceed to more horrors, while those in charge of the cover-up, in Washington DC, in the White House, fiddle with the truth like Nero fiddling while Rome burned. The outcome, for these politicians and power mongers, will be no better than Nero's.
- Weather changes heralding the giant comet's approach will at first be within normal parameters. As long as meteorologists can find a similar pattern on the books or an old timer can be found to regale us with tales of the old days, no one will get unduly alarmed. The weather, after all, is a constant source of conversation, but the intensity of these discussions will change when the effects on food chains relied upon by man move outside of familiar boundaries. It is at this point that Alarm Bells will go off. All attempts to explain the changes based on Global Warming from the Greenhouse effect will run into snags as the weather will refuse to be predictable. Areas of the world which have been deserts throughout mankind's memory will become swamps under constant and repeated rains. Temperate climates used to periodic gentle rainfall will suffer intractable droughts. Then this will switch about, for no apparent reason. The reason lies deep within the Earth's core, an area the meteorologists refuse to consider, and thus their predictions on the atmosphere will never be based on the right parameters.
- ZetaTalk: Heralding, written prior to July 15, 1995
- Among the excuses given by the establishment for the geological changes increasingly at hand is the lowered jet stream excuse. Why would the jet stream lower? As anyone who watches the weather reports knows, weather predicting is a science. Rain doesn't just happen, it is caused by moist warm air being pushed over cool air, which remains at the lower strata due to cool air being more compact and thus heavier. The rain forms when the warm air begins to cool and compress as it rises, squeezing the moisture out as condensation. Thus, where primitive man would assume the rain to be a curse or a blessing from the gods, modern man looks to the cause. What cause is being given for a lowered jet stream?
- ZetaTalk: Lowered Jet Stream, written on Nov 15, 1996
- The push of the Earth's vulnerable N. Pole away will occur with more violence, the rebound back to align with the Sun's dominant voice will occur with more violence, and the weather will follow!
- ZetaTalk: Weather Wobble, written Dec 6, 2004