It appears that volcanic activity is entering a new truly explosive period with most eruptions worldwide now throwing lava instead of just ash and steam. Could you have the Zetas address the mechanisms causing this new lava activity? [and from another] The first Tropical Storm of 2005, Arlene, is 11 weeks sooner than last year's first storm, Aug 1, 2004. Have the Zetas made any predictions specific to 2005's hurricane outlook? [and from another]. A Canadian scientist who recently returned from a trip to measure the Pole's current location says it has now left Canadian territory and crossed into international waters.
We predicted in 1995 the current weather trends, in 1999 the nature of the increase in hurricanes and tornadoes, and in 2000 that snow in summer could be anticipated. We also predicted in 1995 the magnetic disruption caused by confusing directives from Planet X and the Sun. We predicted in 1995 the increase in earthquake and in 2001 that volcanic activity would increase on a lineal basis. All these trends are now becoming obvious, though not yet admitted by the establishment controlled media. Will these trends continue? They will rapidly become worse, in the eyes of horrified man, as a threshold has been crossed where all are above what mankind can consider normal, and all the trend lines are moving up, simultaneously. When the dragon has raised its head above ground, and continues to rise so the horror of its wings and claws and long lashing tail can be seen, man understands what has been occurring during its climb, and that the worse is yet to come.
- Violent storms, unusual weather patterns, severe and long lasting droughts, increased frequency of hurricanes, torrential rains, and a general warming of the planet. Mankind will find its greatest problems with the weather to be its unpredictability.
- ZetaTalk: Heralding
written Jul 15, 1995
- Where some scientists state that the Earth's magnetic field has been weakening lately, this is certainly not the case. They misunderstand. The Earth's magnetic field is not weakening, it is changing course or direction.
- ZetaTalk: Magnetic Field
written Jul 15, 1995
- So, what is going to happen in the next four years? You're going to have increasing earthquake tremblers. Some earthquakes in remote places will not be reported at all, but nevertheless, word will get around.
- ZetaTalk: 1999 Predictions
written Apr 15, 1999
- Massive tornadoes will not go away, but will be on the increase and will occur in places that do not experience such tornadoes. Hurricanes will be no more fierce than they are today, but will occur in places not used to hurricanes force winds.
- ZetaTalk: Next 3 ½ Years
written Sep 15, 1999
- As we stated in 1995, severe and intractable drought, drought and deluge swings. Very cold summers, relayed in the past, in ancient reports of what the Chinese called a world cycle, meaning the approach of another pole shift, where snow fell in summer.
- ZetaTalk: During 2000
written Jan 12, 2000
- Earthquake and volcano activity will steadily increase, on a somewhat linear scale. Earthquakes and volcanoes are reacting to the heating up and activity in the core.
- ZetaTalk: During 2002
written Oct 15, 2001
This all begs the question, when will the establishment address these trends? They won't. They will continue in the mode approved by the control freaks in the
establishment, who cannot admit what is about to occur - the pole shift - nor what has arrived in the inner solar system to cause all this - Planet X - as they would
then have to admit that they have known all along and are simply keeping the common man ignorant for their own convenience. The weatherman already simply
shrugs his shoulders and admits it has all become unpredictable, no longer looking uncomfortable when records are being broken daily. A bit of noise is made about
Global Warming, hoping to distract those who cannot put more than one fact and another together, but this hardly addresses the quakes and volcanic activity. The
cover-up on this continues, Richter downgraded and quakes dropped without excuse or explanation. Disaster movies are on the increase, as a substitute for
honesty from the establishment. Any magnetic oddity is somehow blamed on the Sun, during this, the solar minimum, though it hardly addresses the continuing
drifting of the poles, in all directions, during the Earth wobble and early stages of the magnetic twists and turns that Planet X will assume.
At what point will the establishment address these issues? Long after the populace has looked to them for answers. Long after the populace has determined that they are being lied to, and will automatically discount anything the establishment has to say. The only explanation that the populace will then accept is the truth, which will be admitted in concert with a crucifixion of the chosen scapegoats, the Bush Administration and the NSA for their cover-up re the presence of Planet X. NASA, observatories, and astronomers have been forced to silence because of the national security oath those who work there have been required to take. This same technique has been used on the media and weathermen, seismologists, and any politician in the know. The rigors of the Patriot Act, which can jail anyone for any trivial reason without access to the court system, and the increasing incidence of assassinations of those in the know, hardly lost on their peers with whom they formerly worked, covers the rest. Heads of state in small countries around the world are vulnerable, and know it, so all are waiting for the big guy, the US, to step forward and break the cover-up.
How will this stalemate end? When those with the power to bring the US to its knees, those with the financial clout, determine that an undifferentiated panic, more to be feared than a controlled panic, is about to begin. Then admissions will be made, fingers will be pointed, and frank discussion on what the common man can do to help himself will begin. Until then, this day is in preparation, with the Bush camp being discredited steadily, more honesty about the Earth changes allowed, and a rehearsal among the players for the finale.
- Signs of the Times #1442
- Big news on weather channel today. June snowstorm in Denver, Colorado. Some roads even closed. [and from another source] Here in the antipodean Southern Hemisphere we have been and are experiencing very odd weather over the last few weeks. Examples: Heavy rain in South Africa (Jo'Burg) during May, first time in memory. Last Sunday in Western Australia we had fantastic electrical storms with cyclonic wind speeds and multiple tornadoes that created huge damage across Perth region (never seen before in 175 years of European Australian memory). Also last week North Island New Zealand got hit with huge electric rain storms - declared state of emergency - an entire village slid to its doom. Whilst in Chile a few days ago dozens of young soldiers froze to death in very abnormal blizzards. [and from another source] It's strange that CNN [Jun 4] have cut their weather news. [and from another source] Snowfall in Somalia reported [Jun 1] 'The first snowfall on this part of the world The storm left a blanket of snow on the ground, something residents had never seen in their lives before.' [and from another source] Tonight [Jun 4] sudden storms have moved in just south of San Antonio, TX with 100 mph winds, large hail, and average 4" rain an hour! Not predicted. Talk about unpredictable!
- Signs of the Times #1447
- Some time today [Apr 17] Mount Ida British Columbia Vortex reversed direction. Since February 17 the vortex had been causing deviations up to 11° towards the East. Today it is reading 11° to the West. [and from another source] My compass [May 23] is showing the N Pole East by 25° here in El Paso! [and from another source] 'A Canadian scientist who recently [Jun 11] returned from a trip to measure the Pole's current location says it has now left Canadian territory and crossed into international waters. The pole, which, unlike the geographic North Pole, is in constant movement, has been within modern Canadian borders since at least the 1600's.'
- Signs of the Times #1448
- The latest Gallup polls find that 57% feel the war is not worth it, and nearly as many want the U.S. to start pulling out troops and not sending any more of them. There were numerous signs of editorial unrest in the past week. The Sun of Baltimore: 'the government that has botched so much of the war'. Minneapolis Star-Tribune: 'an unnecessary war based on contrived concerns. ... President Bush and those around him lied, and the rest of us let them.' Chicago Tribune: 'keeping American troops in Iraq amounts to fighting a fire with kerosene.' Seattle Post-Intelligencer: 'Bush insists on clinging to the thoroughly discredited notion that there was any connection between the old Iraqi regime -- no matter how lawless and brutal -- and the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.' [and from another source] The Voice of the White House [Jun 9] http://www.tbrnews.org/Archives/a1647.htm 'Two of my friends here tell me that in the middle of a small meeting last week, Bush suddenly stopped talking, his jaw dropped down and he began to stare at nothing. About the time his listeners were about to shout for a medic, he blinked, shook his head and began talking about something not on the agenda. His dog was part of the mindless babble. We all pray that he does this live on CNN or better, FOX. George does not wear suits well being bowlegged and slightly humpbacked but he would look so wonderful in a straight jacket! On the 6 PM news at that!' [and from another source] I noticed that when Bush and Blair were meeting this past week, the TV stations did not broadcast it live, only clips later. And then when Bush had a press conference, they also did not broadcast it live. They showed Scott McClellan, talking about the issues, and then when Bush was scheduled to talk, they went back to their regularly scheduled programming. Very odd! Why not show Bush live? [Note: is Dubya's candle flickering? Is he disassembling? What next!]