Short Wave Internet
- document posible housing (gutters or PVC pipe)
- document posible mediums (sand or gravel)
- determine practical sterilizing methods (steam)
- list most productive produce with ability to grow seed to seed
- determine pH and temperature and growing period requirements
- Headquarters in Wisconsin
- bay in foundation of basement protection for equipment and pump
- cistern collecting rainwater available as alternate water source
- Ron Darby as equipment specialist
- Nancy Lieder as site manager
- Shuichi Inoue as gardener and technician
- Operational by June, 2000
- Schedule as plan for growing cycles
- $1,776 for equipment, $500 annually for supplies and lighting
- Classes and support for short wave packet relay, i.e. an Aftertime Internet.
- Support and information for Troubled Times members interested in not only learning short wave packet
relay, but putting this into practice well ahead of the pole shift. Contacts and packet routes and buddies
developed during such sessions will facilitate communications not only in the Aftertime, but in the times
preceding the pole shift when present day communications such as satellites falter.
- Contacts and packet routes and buddies developed during such sessions will facilitate communications not
only in the Aftertime, but in the times preceding the pole shift when present day communications such as
- Cost of equipment is existing transmission equipment owned by the principal, Ron Darby, augmented by the
purchase of antennas funded by the nonprofit. The cost of a site, purchased or leased or rented, is not a
factor as such use is a gift from Nancy Lieder, who owns the headquarters site. No compensation for site use
is the use of existings equiment is required.
- Short Wave
- Ron Darby, one of the founding members of the nonprofit and one of its first elected officers, has
demonstrated skill and expertise in this area, as demonstrated by his many Contributions to the Troubled
Times web pages. Ron is on site at the headquarters, living at the Place of Business.
- Board Oversight
- Funding will be done individually on each project or working prototype as it is detailed and brought
forward for Board review. As with payment of all vouchers, the Internal Auditor will review expenses and
receipts prior to disbursement.