April 3, 2004
The meeting was called to order at approximately 18:07 UT. Those attending: Roger, (chairing President), Nancy, Mary, and Steve.
- Agenda Item 1: Minutes of Last Meeting - Approval
- - Since there were no objections, the Minutes of the last Board Meeting were considered ratified as correct.
- Agenda Item 2: Projects Review Discussion
- - CD & Booklet: sales are holding steady, with 74 CD's distributed to date. Inventory is adequate for the near future. A new CD of survival information
from multiple web site sources will be available shortly. Interest in this additional CD will be determined at that time.
- - Acreage & Seed Project: the Troy-Bilt tiller will be moved to loaned land where ample water is available. The land must be tilled, and the garden planned.
- - Shortwave Project: Shirley reported Morse Code on radio is continuing, but mainly the status quo is holding.
- - Server Project: Brent suggested switching to MS software as no progress had been made finding expertise to assist installing Red Hat. Nancy offered to
copy the CD's for installing an NT OS, almost 10 years old, and will contact Brent with this offer.
- The meeting was adjourned at 19:03 UT.