April 22, 2001
The meeting was called to order at approximately 18:02 Universal Time. In attendance: Brent (President, and chairing the
meeting); Mary, Toni, Shirley, Roger, Barry, Gerard, Jurian, and, later, Shaul.
- Agenda Item 1: Minutes of Last Meeting Approval
- - Since there were no objections or questions, the Minutes were considered ratified as correct.
- Agenda Item 2: Review Project List Discussion
- - There was a fairly lengthy discussion
- - In the end it was decided that each Board member should send comments to the Inc. mailing list in email form
- - The hope is for a quick vote on this subject at the next Board meeting.
- Agenda Item 3: Ongoing Projects Results/Review
- - Mary gave her report on how the booklet is progressing.
- - Jurian reported on the progress of the UNIX Servers.
- - Shirley stated that there has now been a decision made to preserve the status quo as far as the 800 number is
concerned; so this will remain where it is, with Shirley recording the answering machine message, as originally
- - MOTION, made by Mary, seconded by Shaul: "TO accept the 800 setup as it is currently being done." Motion carried
- - Since Jan could not make the meeting, he was unable to contribute anything re his Off-Grid Energy Project.
- - Barry reported on the progress of his Community Garden.
- - Roger gave his comments on the result of his letter to the Seed Savers' Exchange. He suggested a thank-you letter
would be in order. He volunteered to change the date and address on the letter so that this same could be sent to other
organizations, and Toni volunteered to find him some more addresses.
- Agenda Item 4: Nonprofit Lab Consolidation Discussion
- - After some discussion it was decided to table this item for the next meeting.
- Agenda Item 5: Treasurer's 1Q Report Report by Nancy
- - MOTION made by Mary, seconded by Barry: "THAT Item 5, Treasurer's 1Q Report be accepted as presented unless
there are any questions."
- - Motion carried unanimously.
MOTION made by Shaul, seconded by Mary: "TO adjourn". The meeting adjourned at approximately 20:10, UT.