Aug 16, 1998
- 1. Approve Board Members to Fiscal Controls Committee - Vote or NOT
- This was a carryover from the last Board Meeting, where Suggested Solutions were discussed. The
Committee appointed would serve at the pleasure of the Board, and would report back to the Board
in specified period of time, for example in 3 months, on ways and means to prevent embezzlement or
misappropriation or confusion due to poor accounting practices.
- 2. Revisit Article 4, Section 14, re Lockbox - Vote or NOT
- Our current Bylaws state that the lockbox keeper must be a Board Member, not an Officer. Since
Brand has been elected Treasurer, we have two choices - to have another Board Member keep the
lockbox, or make the Bylaws less specific. Since there is no conflict otherwise with the Treasurer
being a record holder for the Secretary, this being a passive clerical act, we could make the Bylaws
less specific. Here are the Current Bylaws, and the Suggested Change.
- 3. Approve Storyboard for Video Clip of Pole Shift - Vote or NOT
- During the April Board Meeting a Video Clip of Pole Shift grant proposal was accepted and placed
on the web in the list of projects looking for funding. Michel has drafted a Storyboard, and is seeking
approval from the Board to amend the proposal.