Aug 24, 2003
- 1. Minutes of Last Meeting - Approval
- - If there is no objection to the minutes as posted, they will be considered ratified as correct.
- 2. Future of the Nonprofit - Discussion & Vote
- - Below are the results of the Troubled Times, Inc. member vote call:
- Option One: Allow Troubled Times Inc. to continue as it is with no changes.(This will mean continuing business as it has been, with
continued distribution of the survival booklet, seed gardening & distribution, etc. for as long as the donated funds last, or continue to
grow. VoteCount 4.
- Option Two: Disband Troubled Times Inc., as its purpose has come to an end. (This involves returning donated money and/or goods to
their original donors, OR redistribution to another nonprofit organization. VoteCount 2.
- Option Three: Change the mission of Troubled Times Inc. from concern with the "Pending Pole shift" and related preparations, to more
general concerns with ongoing earth changes, earthquakes, melting poles, etc., and preparation for future worldwide catastrophe
related to these.VoteCount 8.
- - Since Option 3 has been approved by the membership, the board will discuss and vote on actions to be taken.