Dec 5, 2004
The meeting was called to order at approximately 18:05 UT. Those attending: Roger, (chairing President), Nancy, Mary, Gerard, and Steve.
- Agenda Item 1: Minutes of Last Meeting - Approval
- - Since there were no objections, the Minutes of the last Board Meeting were considered ratified as correct.
- Agenda Item 2: Projects Review Discussion
- - CD and Survival Booklet: sales on both items have picked up recently, but inventory remains adequate. Funding is adequate with about $600 in both
the PayPal and $234 in the checking account (and all major annual administrative expenses have been paid).
- - Acreage & Seed Project: seed stock is held in Kansas and Wisconsin.
- - Shortwave Project: No report was available.
- - Server Project: Roger reorganized his home network to accomodate the server. The next step is to contact the university UNIX user group for
expertise to help configure the server.
- Agenda Item 3: Adjournment
- - The meeting was adjourned at 18:47 UT.