February 16, 2003
The meeting was called to order at approximately 18:05 UT. Those attending: Brent (President, and chairing the meeting); Shirley, Gerard, Jan, Stan, Steve.
- Agenda Item 1: Minutes of Last Meeting Approval
- - There being no objections, questions or comments, the minutes of the last meeting were considered ratified as correct.
- Agenda Item 2: Troubled Times, Inc. Booklet Discussion
- - Marys report was linked off the agenda, and though she did not say how many Booklets she had left, The Board assumed that she was in good shape. In
any case she will be taking inventory at the beginning of March, so we will know at the next meeting.
- - She also mentioned in her report that she had sent two Booklets overseas by airmail, and the cost was greater than if she had sent them by another route;
however, the Board felt that due to time constraints the extra cost was justified, since going the other way the Booklets would take 6-10 weeks to reach
- Agenda Item 3: Server Project Discussion
- - Brents report was also linked off the agenda, but there have really been no changes since last Board meeting.
- - Brent has not been able to contact Jurian, so Gerard has offered to help with getting the server going in his stead.
- Agenda Item 4: Ongoing Projects Discussion
- - Acreage Report - Stan gave the Acreage Report because Roger was not present. There probably wont be any seed production before May.
- - Short Wave Radio Report Everyone had read this and there were no comments or questions.
- - Seed Team Project No report on this because Roger was not present.
- Agenda Item 5: Troubled Times, Inc. Election Status Discussion
- - The Board has been returned en masse, except for Shawn White, who did not wish to be re-elected.
- - Brent welcomed back all returning Board Members.
- Agenda Item 6: Non-Profit Future Status Discussion
- - Nancy had previously sent an email to all members of the Board, suggesting that we maintain the status quo as far as the Inc. is concerned.
- - The Board agreed.
The meeting was then adjourned, at approximately 18:55 UT.