Feb 19, 2005
The meeting was called to order at approximately 18:05 UT. Those attending: Roger, (chairing President), Gerard, Nancy, and Mary, Gerard.
- Agenda Item 1: Minutes of Last Meeting - Approval
- - Since there were no objections, the Minutes of the last Board Meeting were considered ratified as correct.
- Agenda Item 2: Welcome to New Board - Discussion
- - The Board the same, the only change being Gerard now the VP.
- Agenda Item 3: Projects Review Discussion
- - CD and Survival Booklet: sales remain steady, 20% or so international orders. Inventory is adequate. Notes of appreciation often are included with the
orders. Postage has been reduced as Paypal offers a USPS discount, and Global Priority vs airmail has also proved to be a saving. The US government will
be requiring additional information about investors in the Paypal money market fund, and the corporation currently earns 2.4% interest on the funds in the
- - Since the acreage and seed and Shortwave projects are essentially inactive, they will only be reported upon when there is news.
- - Server Project: No progress has been made since the last meeting.
- Agenda Item 4: Adjournment
- - The meeting was adjourned at 19:05 UT.