Feb 28, 2004
- 1. Minutes of Last Meeting - Approval
- - If there is no objection to the minutes as posted, they will be considered ratified as correct.
2. Treasurer's Quarterly Report Report
- - Mid-2003 saw $1,874, now diminished by $1,300 for CD burning, $175 for annual Delaware rep fees, $25 for Delaware registration, $15 for Wisco
registration, $90 for two PO box fees, $24 for domain name renewal, and $43 for business account checking charges. This leaves $202 in the account,
sufficient for administrative expenses until late Fall of 2004.
- - Roger's CD/Booklets account had $177.33 remaining in the booklet postage fund. The PayPal account had $151.30 net. The bundled sets are popular.
3. Projects Review Discussion
- - New CD of Troubled Times Web Content Report by Roger
- - Survival Booklet Discussion and Vote on Error Addendum for currently printed booklets (should we send this addendum to Previous Recipients?)
- - Acreage & Seed Project Report by Roger
- - Shortwave Project Report by Shirley
- - Server Project Report by Brent