January 20, 2002
The meeting was called to order at approximately 18:05 UT. Those attending: Brent (President, and chairing the meeting);
Shirley, Roger, Jurian, Gerard, Mary, Jan, Nancy.
- Agenda Item 1: Minutes of Last Meeting - Approval
- Since there were no comments or questions concerning the minutes of the last meeting, they were considered ratified
- Agenda Item 2: UNIX Servers Online Discussion
- - Jurian gave a progress report on the UNIX servers.
- - Peripheral and direct aspects of the report were discussed.
- Agenda Item 3: Booklet Costs for Future Mass Production Discussion
- - It was decided that all the quotes mentioned were mainly for mass production in the future, if this becomes
- - As long as Mary was under no pressure, things should be left as is.
- Agenda Item 4: Progress of Short Wave Radio Project Monthly Report
- - This report had been provided earlier by email, and so was available for review.
- - Much concern was shown over the fact that TT-Radio is not going anywhere. So far, Jan and Shirley are the only
ones with international privileges on radio.
- - Preparations must be made for more activity this year.
- Agenda Item 5: 4QT Financial Report 2001 Quarterly Report
- - This report was given by Nancy, who stressed that donations last year were lower than the year before.
- - We must be prepared either way for more donations, or less.
- Agenda Item 6: East Coast Seed Team Hub Report
- - Since Barry was not present, he could not fulfill his duties re the report.
- - Roger did not know much, except that Toni had sent Barry her seeds.
- - There was discussion re putting together packets of seeds for communities, etc.
- - Shirley is going to find out about the non-hybrid seed situation in Canada, as far as it is possible to do this.
- Agenda Item 7: Hydroponics Project Report Report
- - Nancy gave a very comprehensive report of the hydroponics cycle she is currently running.
Motion, made by Nancy, seconded by Roger: THAT the meeting be adjourned. The meeting was adjourned at
approximately 19:05, UT.