Jul 11, 2004
The meeting was called to order at approximately 18:00 UT. Those attending: Roger, (chairing President), Nancy, Gerard.
- Agenda Item 1: Minutes of Last Meeting - Approval
- - Since there were no objections, the Minutes of the last Board Meeting were considered ratified as correct.
- Agenda Item 2: Projects Review Discussion
- - CD and Survival Booklet: sales on both items have slacked, both for Paypal and snail mail orders. Inventory is adequate. The third CD under
development has not been made available for review yet. Funding is adequate with about $447 in both the PayPal and $562 in the checking accounts
and $75 in the postage account.
- - Acreage & Seed Project: permission to move to the new site is pending a deed transfer, though appears solid for the future. Some gardening with
seed collection is being done at other Kansas sites and the Wisconsin site, but the damp cool weather has created problems.
- - Shortwave Project: No report was available.
- - Server Project: The server and software were moved to Kansas, at no expense to the nonprofit, successfully and configuring the server is pending.
- Agenda Item 3: Clarification - Discussion
- - The President read into the log clarification on the new procedure to meet semi-monthly, as someone interpreted this to imply a date for future
catastrophes. Semi-Monthly meetings in no way implies that the world will end soon, nor does it imply that the world as we know it will be present, in
- Agenda Item 4: Adjournment
- - The meeting was adjourned at 19:10 UT.