Jul 21, 2007
The meeting was called to order via email on June 29, 2007. Those attending: Roger, (chairing President), Gerard, Steve, Mary, and Nancy.
- Agenda Item 1: Minutes of Last Meeting - Approval
- - Since there were no objections, the Minutes of the last Board Meeting were considered ratified as correct.
- Agenda Item 2: Projects Review Report and Votecall
- - Roger reported that an ample inventory of 400 CD's exists, but his Booklet inventory was down to 10 booklets.
- - Nancy reported on the funds in the checking account floated at about $1,000 and the annual expenses anticipated during the forthcoming year, no more
than $600 should be withdrawn.
- - Roger stated that with with $2,200 in the PayPal account, the checking account funds should not be needed.
- - Mary MOVED to expedite reprinting, Nancy seconded the MOTION, and the Board voted in favor.
- - Roger reported on three price quotes: Metcalf Mail & Copy Center for $6.25 each; Kinko's ifor $6.04 each; and Copy Express for $5.00 each. With the
increase in postage, Roger recommended raising the price to $7.50 each for a booklet, $9.00 to $10.00 for a combo.
- - Nancy MOVED to allow Roger to proceed with reprinting at the shop of his choice, in 100 booklet lots, for $7.50 per booklet and $10.00 per combo.
Mary seconded the MOTION, and the Board voted in favor.
- - Nancy reported on the steps to be done before a new burn of the CD's can be done. Basically, updating the web site with new survival contributions,
completing a web audit on external links which Gerard is performing, and ensuring that the Slovenian web site has all relative referencing so the CD can be
browsed offline. All this should be completed by the end of July, 2007.
- Agenda Item 3: Adjournment
- - The meeting was adjourned on July 21, 2007.