June 10, 2008
The meeting was called to order via email on June 10, 2008. Those attending: Roger, (chairing President), Gerard, Steve, Mary, and Nancy.
- Agenda Item 1: Minutes of Last Meeting - Approval
- - Since there were no objections, the Minutes of the last Board Meeting were considered ratified as correct.
- Agenda Item 2: Projects Review Report by Roger
- - Roger reported inventory holding well with about 10 orders a month for the combo, on average. He is prepared to burn more CD's when the time comes
and is evaluating alternative vendors.
- - Roger reported no progress has been make on bringing up the Troubled Times, Inc site on DSL but the domain name is reserved. An opportunity may
present this fall.
- - Roger plans some germination tests this fall on the seed stock he maintains, and brought up the possibility of growing out the seed stock by some means.
- - Nancy reported that no further seed gathering will be done at her site due to the press of other work and the lack of time and energy for this nonprofit
project. Nancy suggests that the nonprofit rest on its laurels in regard to the seed bank, as volunteer activity is not available.
- - Nancy reported her various media activities included a new video on Survival Tips, which included many Troubled Times tips. Other media outlets include
a newsletter and that the Blog broadcasts have been replaced by a weekly radio show.
- Agenda Item 3: Adjournment
- - The meeting was adjourned on June 18, 2008 with no further coments from the other board members.