June 24, 2001
- 1. Minutes of Last Meeting - Approval
- If there is no objection to the minutes as posted, they will be considered ratified as correct.
- 2. Review New Trouble Times, Inc. Lab Projects List - Discussion and Vote or NOT
- - During the last meeting, it was decided that Brent would compile the old Projects List into Lab groupings, to be
reviewed by the Board this meeting.
- 3. Ongoing Projects - Results/Review
- - Booklet: Mary to update Board on Booklet progress, involving any developments in the printing and bindery area.
Nancy and Shirley to report on section consolidation and progress.
- Seed TEAM: Toni to discuss her progress in compiling a list, and sending letters to other organizations as discussed
at the last meeting. Last meeting, she said she would have more contacts to discuss.
- 4. Low Light Crop research - Discussion and Vote or NOT
- - Toni to present or discuss this Project Proposal, with Rogers input on Field Crops.
- - Discuss Lab availability, possible funding.
- 5. Rogers Land Announcement / Tiller Usage - Discussion and Vote or NOT
- - Roger to announce his land acquisition for a large seed producing lab in his area.
- Board to discuss shipping of the Inc. tiller to his area.
- - Roger to request funding for supplies.