Mar 26, 2006
The meeting was called to order at approximately 18:00 UT. Those attending: Roger, (chairing President), Gerard, Mary, and Nancy.
- Agenda Item 1: Minutes of Last Meeting - Approval
- - Since there were no objections, the Minutes of the last Board Meeting were considered ratified as correct.
- Agenda Item 3: Projects Review Discussion
- - Roger reported that orders have been down. Nancy explained that the Blog, which carries an ad for the nonprofit, has gotten less hits for a
6 week period due to moving their headquarters. They are not curving back up on the traffic stats so this is likely to change. Inventory
- - The seed gardens in Kansas remain inactive. Nancy reported she plans to do an extensive germination test, gathering fresh seed as a result,
on the inventory gathered in 1999 and 2000.
- - Roger reported that the server is up and running with anonymous ftp. It cannot sustain a large number of users online simultaneously. Roger
will compose an addition to the page advertising the booklet and CD's, giving an email route to those interested in pulling from the server.
- Agenda Item 4: Adjournment
- - The meeting was adjourned at 19:20 UT.