March 30, 2003
The meeting was called to order at approximately 18:08 UT. Those attending: Brent (President, and chairing the meeting); Shirley, Gerard, Stan, Steve, Mary,
- Agenda Item 1: Minutes of Last Meeting Approval
- - There being no objections, questions or comments, the minutes of the last meeting were considered ratified as correct.
- Agenda Item 2: Troubled Times, Inc. Booklet Discussion
- - Mary submitted her report on the Booklet and current orders.
- - It was decided to table any further discussion on shipping of left-over booklets, if any, until the next meeting, to get input from Nancy.
- Agenda Item 3: Server Project Discussion
- - Brents report was a link off the agenda, so everyone had read it.
- - Brent said he would be able to set the server up probably within the next week, week and a half.
- Agenda Item 4: Ongoing Projects Discussion
- - Acreage Project: Roger and Stan reported on what was going to be planted soon, and what was hoped could be planted.
- - Short-Wave Report : was a link off the agenda. Mary was interested to know if there had been any increase in ham radio traffic due to the war; but
Shirley replied that she hadnt noticed, since the propagation in the last few days had been pretty terrible.
- - Seed Team Project: Roger reported that there has not been any activity re this project since last year, but that he was going to go through the inventory
soon in order to consider immediate distribution of the older seeds.
- - Rogue Planet Sighting: was not put on the agenda, but Brent asked Steve if he could give us a report. Steve reported that people have been seeing an
object at the Planet X co-ordinates, but that he personally had not seen it, due to the fact that the weather had been cloudy where he is. He will,
however, take a look at the first opportunity.
The meeting was adjourned at approximately 19:30, UT.