Nov 6, 2006
The meeting was called to order via email at approximately 4:01 pm EST. Those attending: Roger, (chairing President), Gerard, Steve, Mary, and
- Agenda Item 1: Minutes of Last Meeting - Approval
- - Since there were no objections, the Minutes of the last Board Meeting were considered ratified as correct.
- Agenda Item 3: Projects Review Discussion
- - Roger reported orders holding steady after a slump. Nancy stated she has included the Blog Radio advertisement recorded by Roger
weekly, and that may have helped bring in orders. Inventory remains adequate.
- - Nancy reported success with green soy, which proved to be a heavy producer, growing late into the season, and with obvious nitrogen
nodes on the roots. Consequently, highly recommended as a bean. Steve posted the nutritional components of green soy.
- - No news on the short wave project since the last report.
- - Roger has moved the server due to a job relocation, and will be hooking the server up via the same DSL service shortly. Gerard offered to
help him test out the server hookup remotely.
Agenda Item 3: Other Business
- Nancy reported funds adequate in the corporate account and the main yearly administrative expense of renewing the Deleware
Rep at $215 yearly paid.
- Agenda Item 4: Adjournment
- - The meeting was adjourned via email on Nov 9, 1006 at 1:30 pm EST.