Nov 14, 2007
The meeting was called to order via email on Nov 14, 2007. Those attending: Roger, (chairing President), Gerard, Steve, Mary, and Nancy.
- Agenda Item 1: Minutes of Last Meeting - Approval
- - Since there were no objections, the Minutes of the last Board Meeting were considered ratified as correct.
- Agenda Item 2: Projects Review Report
- - Roger reported that he was reprinting the booklet in batches of 100, as needed, for a reasonable price. The only problem appeared to be the thickness of
the cover card stock which causes curling to some degree. This problem will be addressed in future.
- - Roger reported an inventory of over 300 CDs at present. Adequate for the moment. MikeL and Nancy and Roger are all prepared to create a new master
when the time comes.
- - Nancy reported being prepared to cut a master of the current website, keeping all branching within the website as relative reference so the CD can be
browsed offline. Gerard has also done an audit on external links.
- - Roger reported at excess of $2,000 in the PayPal account, and Nancy reported that the checking account averages $1,000 during the year, dippping
during the fall expenses but being refurbished during the year from checks received for either the booklet or CD's or the combo.
- Agenda Item 3: Adjournment
- - The meeting was adjourned with no further coments from the other board members.