November 16, 2003
The meeting was called to order at approximately 18:10 UT. Those attending: Brent (President, and chairing the meeting); Shirley, Nancy, Roger,
Gerard, and guest, Jurian.
- Agenda Item 1: Minutes of Last Meeting Approval
- - Since there were no objections, the Minutes of the last Board Meeting were considered ratified as correct.
- Agenda Item 2: Fall Projects Review Discussion
- - New CD of Troubled Times Web Content, Report by Nancy Mike has a new copy of the CD that he is going to send to Nancy. The TT
Lists will be queried via email to determine how many copies of the CD will be needed. After some discussion, it was agreed that the CD
should be pressed rather than home-burned, because it would be more long-lasting that wayten years as opposed to maybe two. Roger is
going to find places where this can be done, and prices therefor. If necessary, a vote will be taken by email on whether or not to do this.
- - Survival Booklet Orders, Report by Roger Orders are down, but there are still adequate funds for shipping, and supplies of Booklets at
- - Acreage and Seed Project, Report by Roger Finished for the year. Roger will report on seed stock at a later date, when the seed has
been sorted to dispose of everything that has aged, and become infertile.
- - Short Wave Project, Report by Shirley No change from last month. Still maintaining the status quo.
Server Project, Report by Brent Brent is still trying to find a local expert, but no luck yet. Experts are few and far between. Roger is still
attempting to contact his friend from MIT with the hope of some assistance.
- Agenda Item 3: Deferment of December Meeting Discussion and Vote
- - Motion, made by Nancy, seconded by Roger: THAT we skip meeting in December, as is our tradition. Motion carried unanimously.
- The meeting was adjourned at 19:16, UT.