November 18, 2001
The meeting was called to order at approximately 18:05 UT. Those attending: Brent (President, and chairing the meeting);
Toni, Shirley, Roger, Jurian, Gerard, Mary, and, toward the end of the meeting, Jan..
- Agenda Item 1: Minutes of Last Meeting - Approval
- Since there were no comments or questions concerning the minutes of the last meeting, they were considered ratified as
- Agenda Item 2: Resignation of Shaul Volkov from the Board of Directors Discussion
- - Shaul's resignation was announced officially, for the record.
- Agenda Item 3: UNIX Servers Online with DSL Discussion
- - Jurian reported that they are still waiting for the router, and nothing can be done until its arrival.
- - It was suggested that Nancy should be asked to "light a fire" under the company, and that if they did not ship one
soon, maybe it would be best to buy somewhere else.
- - Jurian agreed to discuss with Nancy
- Agenda Item 4: Booklet Costs for Future Mass Production - Discussion
- - After some discussion, it was agreed to table all of this until the next meeting.
- - By then the financial position of the Inc. will be better known, and the announcement of a downloadable Booklet will
have been made to the membership.
- - Toni and Brent did agree, however, to check on the price for 100 instead of 1000 Booklets.
- Agenda Item 5: Progress of Short Wave Radio Project Monthly Report
- - There were no questions concerning this report, which had been submitted by email earlier.
- Agenda Item 6: Roger's Acreage Project - Autumn Report
- - Roger reported that after burning off the field, no tilling had been done due to other commitments.
- - The tiller has been winterized, and the tilling and ploughing will certainly be done next spring, if not before.
- - Fencing will likely be finished this year, and equipment is stored in a barn.
Motion, made by Roger, seconded by Mary: "THAT we should motion to postpone the next meeting to January, unless some
pressing business is anticipated for December". Carried unanimously.
A motion was made by Mary and seconded by Roger that the meeting be adjourned. Adjourned at approximately 19:15, UT.