November 23, 1997
- The meeting was conducted on NetMeeting, and was called to order and proceded according to the published
agenda. Whiteboard contents during the meeting were the scheduled Agenda, the 2 Year Budget, Application
for nonprofit status requirements, and the Articles of Incorporation as filed with the State of Delaware. 4 of the
8 active Board members were in attendance, a quorum - Clipper, Diane, Gerard, and Nancy. All votes were
unanimous, the 50% of the active board required by the Bylaws or better.
- 1. Approval of Home Page Layout, with the following caveat:
- - the Home Page must have a non-frames version available, as an option.
- 2. Approval of Business Card #3 to be used as the format for any future Business Cards.
- 3. Vote to sync the Quarterly Report on Financial Status to line up with the Fiscal Year:
- - reports will be due toward the end of March, June, September, and December
- - the report anticipated during the November meeting was thus deferred until the December.
- 4. Vote to accept $500 gift from Nancy for 1998 Operating Expenses.
- 5. Vote to defer decision on Articles files versus approved by the Board until December.
- 6. Discussion on 1023 Requirements, with following conclusions:
- - the President will secure a Certified copy of the Certificate of Incorporation
- - the Treasurer will prepare a Balance Sheet for 1997
- - the Vice President will prepare a solicitation list
- - efforts will target completion for review at the December Board Meeting