November 24, 2002
The meeting was called to order at approximately 18:11 UT. Those attending: Brent (President, and chairing the meeting); Shirley, Gerard, Jan, Mary, Roger, Stan,
- Agenda Item 1: Minutes of Last Meeting Approval
- - Since there were no comments or questions concerning the minutes of the last meeting, they were considered ratified as correct.
- Agenda Item 2: Major Donation Acceptance Vote
- - Motion, made by Mary, seconded by Shirley, THAT: We accept the donation. Motion carried unanimously.
- - Milly is officially thanked for her donation.
- Agenda Item 3: Troubled Times, Inc. Booklet Discussion
- - Mary reported that if we dont have any more really large orders, we will have enough Booklets to last until some time next year.
- - It was agreed that it would probably be a good idea for the Board to keep at least 100 copies on hand at all times, since we may get hit with straggling
orders at the last minute.
- Agenda Item 4: 800 Number Cancellation Discussion
- - Shirley reported that she had not heard from Cass on this one.
- - She informed Cass that the cancellation was an official go, and assumed that it had been done and the final bills sent to Nancy.
- - Having heard nothing since, though, she will check on it and report back to the Board via email.
- Agenda Item 5: Server Project Discussion
- - Since there were no questions, no discussion was held re this report.
- Agenda Item 6: Server Project Discussion and Vote
- - Brent is still looking into co-location of the server, and into cable ISP, rather than DSL.
- - When all of this has been resolved, software will be loaded and other questions re domains and such finalized.
- Agenda Item 7: Ongoing Projects Discussion
- - Acreage Project: Roger gave his report concerning the progress of the Acreage Project, and pointed out that there would be a lot of work for Roger and
Stan next spring, in order to get the soil to optimum condition.
- - Short Wave Radio Project: The report is a link off the agenda, and there were no questions or comments.
- - Seed Team Update: Seed distribution has begun and is continuing as planned.
The meeting was adjourned at approximately 19:15 UT, with the Presidents reminder that there will be no Board meeting next month