October 27, 2002
The meeting was called to order at approximately 18:27 UT. Those attending: Brent (President, and chairing the meeting);
Shirley, Gerard, Jan, Mary.
- Agenda Item 1: Minutes of Last Meeting Approval
- - Since there were no comments or questions concerning the minutes of the last meeting, they were considered ratified
- Agenda Item 2: Major Donation Acceptance Vote
- - Motion, made by Mary, seconded by Jan: THAT we accept the donation. Motion carried unanimously.
- Agenda Item 3: Troubled Times, Inc. Booklet Discussion
- - Mary gave a short report on the order status of Booklets, stating that she will not need postage funds for a while
unless a lot of overseas orders are received.
- - Roger stated the printer has come under new management and quoted a higher price for this current order; but he says
he has a copy of the receipt with the lower price, reflecting the discount given to us by previous management, and he
will deal with present management on this. Roger will send an email to the Inc. tomorrow, with final price, and
- Agenda Item 4: 800 Number Cancellation Discussion and Vote
- - Motion, made by Mary: to disconnect the 800 number effective immediately, or asap. At the same time, Shirley
was making another motion, included here because it contains other components: THAT we cancel the 800 number,
and all final bills to be sent to Nancy for payment. Seconded by Roger; motion carried unanimously.
- Agenda Item 5: Treasurers 3Q Report Discussion
- - Since there were no questions, no discussion was held re this report.
- Agenda Item 6: Server Project Discussion and Vote
- - The President has offered to co-locate our second TT server, which is currently unused, to an ISP near to his home.
The issue here was to vote $200.00 funding in order to ship such a server.
- - Motion, made by Roger, seconded by Shirley: THAT we approve the $200 to ship server 2 to Brent's location.
Mary abstained on this one, but at this point the President invoked Nancys absentee vote, and the motion carried.
- Agenda Item 7: Ongoing Projects Discussion
- - Both project reports, Acreage and Short Wave, were linked to the agenda; though there was some discussion it was
not really of a meaningful nature.
- Agenda Item 8: Seed Disbursal Vote for Funding
- - Motion, made by Jan, seconded by Mary: THAT we approve the required funds. Motion carried unanimously.
Roger moved to adjourn, and the meeting was adjourned at approximately 19:57, UT.