October 28, 2001
The meeting was called to order at approximately 18:10 UT. Those attending: Brent (President, and chairing the meeting);
Toni, Shirley, Roger, Barry, Jurian, Gerard, Shaul, Mary.
- Agenda Item 1: Minutes of Last Meeting - Approval
- Since there were no comments or questions concerning the minutes of the last meeting, they were considered ratified
- Agenda Item 2: Snail Mail Response/Mission Statement Letter Discussion, Vote or NOT
- - After some discussion, it was agreed that the letter was fine, that only one change had to be made.
- - Motion, made by Mary, seconded by Shirley: THAT we accept Sol's letter with the above correction. Carried
- Agenda Item 3: UNIX Servers Online with DSL Discussion
- - Jurian reported that some work had been done on the servers via Nancys modem, but since the router has not
arrived, there is not much more he can do at the moment.
- - Motion, made by Roger, seconded by Mary: TO table the unix discussion. Carried unanimously, but Gerard did
vote a little late.
- Agenda Item 4: Treasurers Third Quarter Report - Report
- - Motion, made by Mary, seconded by Roger, that: WE accept the Treasurers report as it stands. Carried
- Agenda Item 5: Progress of Short Wave Radio Project Report
- - Shirley had nothing to add to the report which she had submitted by email earlier.
- - Barry gave a report on the HF Corporation partnership, and it was suggested that this be brought up again only when
something relevant to our situation was forthcoming, or the concerned parties came up with something from which we
- Agenda Item 6: Hydroponics Lab Report
- - Motion, made by Shirley, seconded by Sol: THAT we accept Nancys report as it stands. Carried unanimously.
Motion, made by Mary, seconded by Jurian, that: WE close this meeting. The meeting was adjourned at approximately