Sep 11, 2004
The meeting was called to order at approximately 18:10 UT. Those attending: Roger, (chairing President), Nancy, Gerard.
- Agenda Item 1: Minutes of Last Meeting - Approval
- - Since there were no objections, the Minutes of the last Board Meeting were considered ratified as correct.
- Agenda Item 2: Projects Review Discussion
- - CD and Survival Booklet: sales on both items have reamined steady, and inventory is adequate. Funding is adequate with about $464 in both the
PayPal and $550 in the checking account.
- - Acreage & Seed Project: seed stock is being replenished from home gardens in Kansas and Wisconsin.
- - Shortwave Project: No report was available.
- - Server Project: The server was tested and make the trip to Kansas undamaged. The university UNIX user group may be a good source of
expertise to help configure the server.
- Agenda Item 3: Adjournment
- - The meeting was adjourned at 18:31 UT.