September 21, 1997
- The meeting was conducted on NetMeeting, and was called to order and proceded according to the
published agenda. Whiteboard contents during the meeting were the scheduled Agenda, and Logo Finalists -
Logo 10 and Logo 9. 5 of the 8 active Board members were in attendance, a quorum - Clipper, Diane,
Gerard, Nancy, and Geson. All votes were unanimous, the 50% of the active board required by the Bylaws
- 1. Approval of Union Bank and Trust Co. of Pottsville, PA as official bank at present.
- 2. Approval of Logo 10 as official Logo, with Logo 9 as alternate.
- 3. Approval of the following Grant Proposal ideas as candidates that the Board would consider for approval.
- - Funds for distribution of Video of pole shift animations, Aftertime scenarios, etc.
- - Funds to research Vitamin C production from common household ingredients
- - Funds or partnership for film production based on Pole Shift fiction written by Nancy
- - Funds for support of prototype survivial sites using proven technologies such as windmills, water
wheels, worm beds, fish tanks with algae and recycling sewage cleansed by ultra-sound or irradiation,
indoor gardening, 12 volt batteries. Such sites to be used for educational purposes.