September 22, 2002
- 1. Minutes of Last Meeting - Approval
- - If there is no objection to the minutes as posted, they will be considered ratified as correct.
- - There was discussion last meeting regarding a problem with reading the archived minutes. As Nancy has corrected
the problem, we will ratify minutes for both August and July.
- 2. Trouble Times, Inc. Booklet - Discussion
- - Mary has requested a discussion about foreign currency purchases of booklets. Our options seem to be: 1) require
purchase in US dollars money order; 2) offer them for free.
- - General report of orders status.
- 3. Ongoing Projects - Discussion
- - Roger and Stans Acreage Project. Crop & Harvest status.
- - Stan to report since Roger will be absent from the meeting.
- - Shirleys short-wave radio report. Input from Jan regarding any future plans in Europe.