September 30, 2001
- 1. Minutes of Last Meeting - Approval
- If there is no objection to the minutes as posted, they will be considered ratified as correct.
- 2. Tractor & Plow Rental Reimbursement - Vote or NOT
- - Roger is seeking reimbursement for the rental of a tractor and plow to clear his project site.
- - As Roger saw significant board member approval via email discussion, he decided to rent the equipment and seek
reimbursement at this meeting of $200.00
- 3. UNIX Servers Online with DSL and Static IP Addresses - Discussion
- - Additional Costs are associated for DSL with static IPs.
- - Century Tel as Cisco Router vendor vs other vendors
- - Ideas for Server Use (UNIX and Nancy's NT Server)
- 4. Troubled Times Booklet Supply Account - Vote or NOT
- - A Supply Account needs to be established for booklet production.
- - This will cover printing cartridges, small binders, paper, etc.
- - Discussion and vote on amount needed.
- 5. Snail Mail Response/Mission Statement Letter-Discussion - Vote or NOT
- - Nancy has received at least one post card at the P.O. Box requesting information about our nonprofit, where to buy
seeds, and how to raise fish.
- - A recent phone call to the 800 number was requesting a call back with any information about jobs in Antartica.
- - Instead of sending each snail mail inquirers a booklet, it was suggested that we compose a standard letter including
our mission statement, with a place to personalize underneath.
- - Additionally, a decision on what phone calls (nonsensical and inappropriate) to return needs to be determined.
- 6. Progress of Short Wave Radio Project - Report
- - Interim report on Canadian radio network